SEI is focused on helping the DOD improve the development of software.
Here are Pod Casts of the Principles of Agile Development of software in the DOD
- First Principle - Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.”
- Second Principle - Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Third Principle - Delivering working software frequently”
- Fourth Principle - Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- Fifth Principle - Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need and trust them to get the job done.
- Sixth Principle - The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation
- Seventh Principle - Working software is the primary measure of progress